Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bassett Family Reunion June 2008

Okay, so I haven't been working since early June, and I am just getting around to starting this blog. Sad, I know. I decided I would go back and give a review of our summer anyways.

Chloe got out of school June 10th, and that was also my last day of work. YEAH!! Three days later we drove to Idaho to Christine and Lynn's house for the Bassett family reunion. Their house was right on the Snake River, and we had a blast. They also took us to a potato farm that had a zip line and water tube slide. Lot's of fun.



The mega inner tube train. I think the adults had more fun then the kids.



Darin's grandmother Norma and his mother Melanie.





Grandma Norma with her grandkids and great grand kids that came to the reunion. Darin is missing cause he had to go change and primp in the bathroom.

No comments: